Yoga Everyday

Yoga Everyday

mercredi 5 octobre 2011

Want to write something? Or read the comments?

Clic on the dark link  '  commentaires ' ,  just below.

Thanks, Tony.

13 commentaires:

sam a dit…

I really enjoy your Yoga class. beautiful music and beautiful place. Thanks again.

Celine a dit…

Merci pour cette seance de Yoga qui ma vraiment fait du bien. Le programme est tres tres sympa. A bientot. Celine.

Sherry a dit…

Thanks a lot Tony for the course, it was fantastic. I feel so well after the practice. I want to come again at phi phi just for the Yoga!!!! Sherry

Georges a dit…

The place is great!!!! Thanks Tony for the session. See you soon. Georges

Grace a dit…

Doing Yoga in a beautiful place like phi phi island is so nice. The practice was great, beautiful sea view and great music. I will try to meditate more now! Grace

Anonyme a dit…

I had a great time during this yoga session. Good luck Tony, you deserve it. Anita.

Nicole a dit…

Thanks for this beautiful morning session Tony, I really liked your program, very nice music and beautiful place as well. I will come again very soon. Bye. Nicole.

Anonyme a dit…

We came 5 days at ko phi phi and we really really enjoy the Yoga with Tony. thanks a lot Tony, see yoiu next year. Sophia and Frank

cat a dit…

Hi Tony! Its Rebecka here, from Sweden. I went on your classes a couple weeks ago and went climbing with your friend on my last day... Hope you remember who I am..
I tried to add you on facebook but your name gave no hits. See if you can add me on Rebecka Kullberg or mail rebecka.kullberg@gmail.com

It would be nice to stay in touch I really appreciated your yoga and you as a person.

Imtiajnipu a dit…

The sessions look great!As a yoga instructor working at Yoga and Surfing Retreats, I hope yoga practitioners will enjoy these sessions.


Monirul Hoque
Yoga Instructor
Costa Rica Yoga Retreats

Unknown a dit…

This is a great and amazing post about the Yoga and its facilities. Thanks for sharing this precious information.

Chakra Yoga Thailand | Yoga Teacher Training Courses

Unknown a dit…

We are 2 people hoping to do yoga on Sunday and Monday morning please. Can we just turn up and what is cost please? Thank You, Linda

Unknown a dit…

I will love to try a yoga class could oleple send to me the days and the time thanks